Agency Journey Mapping
PIA and The PIA Partnership are proud to introduce Agency Journey Mapping, a perpetuation/succession planning program for current and future agency owners...and so much more!
What is Agency Journey Mapping?
Whether you are planning for the eventual sale of your agency, planning for the unexpected, or simply want to value your agency, PIA’s Agency Journey Mapping program will put you on the right path. We’ll help you understand the challenges and best practices of agency ownership transfer, so you can create a perpetuation/succession plan for your agency. And you’ll receive access to dozens of tools to help you do it.
But I'm not ready to sell my agency!
You make decisions every day that set the stage for your options long-term. Agency Journey Mapping helps you see the impact of your actions today on your agency’s value, ability to respond to new opportunities, and preparation for the unexpected. The program addresses succession and perpetuation planning. But it’s not only for agents headed for the exit. It’s so much more. It is designed to give agency owners – at every stage – control of their future by investing in a little planning today.
- Step 1: Attend live or on-demand seminar.
- Step 2: Access a library of resources.
- Step 3: Develop a customized plan for YOUR agency.
Agency Journey Mapping is available on-demand and through live seminars in some locations.
ACCESS AGENCY JOURNEY MAPPING: Click on the appropriate link below to learn more about Agency Journey Mapping, purchase the on-demand program or request a live seminar be conducted near you.
- PIA Members: Login here to access Agency Journey Mapping...Learn how you can get reimbursed for the cost of this program.
- Non-PIA members appointed by Partnership companies: Click here to access Agency Journey Mapping.
- Other agents: To access Agency Journey Mapping, you will need to become a PIA member. Learn more about PIA membership and join today!
Carriers Participating in The PIA Partnership
- Encompass Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- MetLife Auto & Home
- National General Insurance
- Progressive Insurance
- Selective Insurance Group
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- The Hanover Insurance Group