Insurance Commissioner Election Results
The five elected state insurance commissioner positions on the ballot this year were filled as expected, with four incumbents retaining their positions and the one vacancy expected to be held by the same party.
- North Carolina: Incumbent Republican Mike Causey wins.
- Delaware: Incumbent Democrat Trinidad Navarro wins.
- Montana: Republican Troy Downing wins.
- North Dakota: Republican Jon Godfread wins (ran unopposed).
- Washington: Incumbent Democrat Mike Kreidler wins.
Nationwide, a total of 12 insurance commissioner positions are directly elected. Posts in California, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and the U.S. Virgin Islands were not on the ballot this year.