Agent to Agent: Make Your Agency Stand Out by Creating an Infographic
By Kathy Bye
Bye Insurance Agency
When it comes to digital marketing for your agency, posting unique and compelling content is key. However, some forms of content perform better and produce different results than others. That’s why it’s important for your agency to use a variety of content types, such as text, video and images. If your agency seems stuck in just written content, it’s time to add some creativity and excitement to your posts by using infographics.
Infographics, as the name suggests, are images that are also informational. The use of infographics has skyrocketed, especially when used for marketing. Between 2010 and 2012 the search volume for infographics increased by over 800%! So, it’s time for your agency to take advantage of this trend.
Check out these 6 great benefits of creating an infographic (or many infographics!) as part of your agency’s digital marketing efforts:
- Arranging information in an organized, easy-to-read and visually appealing way is a great way to make your brand’s content stand out from your competitors. It should come as no surprise that these images are more eye-catching than paragraphs of written content.
- Utilizing the same fonts, colors and other branding themes of your agency when creating an infographic will help build your brand name and reputation.
- Use infographics to show that your agency is the expert! For example, an infographic that visually explains what types of damage may be covered in a home insurance policy is a lot easier to read, understand and share than a text version of the same information. By providing this visual, customers or prospects will be able to easily scan the image and understand the point while having fun looking at the graphic.
- Infographics are a great way to share statistical information or show how various items and ideas connect to each other.
- It has been found that about 40% of people respond better to visual information compared to text information.
- Images such as infographics are significantly more likely to be shared, “liked” and commented on via social media sites. So, don’t forget to share your images after you create them!
Start standing out from the sea of content and build your brand by creating an infographic today!
The mission at the Bye Insurance Agency is to bring VALUE to their clients. Their purpose is to protect the lifestyle their customers have worked so hard to achieve. As a local Severna Park, MD agency, they provide full-service risk management solutions to individuals, families, and businesses across the state of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Delaware, and Washington D.C.